Tuesday 10 August 2010

Hope i don't get kidnapped

I am about to start a 14 week trip starting in Buenos Aires on 15th August. I travel through Northern Chile, Peru, Bolivia, then to Igasu falls via Paraguay. Then i head South through Uruguay back to Buenos Aires.
Emma will join me there, and we have 3.5 weeks to get to Tierra del Fuego on the southern most tip of Argentina, from where we fly back to Buenos Aires and on to the UK.

I aim to become competent in Spanish, and visit some amazing natural and historical sites. I aim to avoid rabies and being kidnapped.

Last day of work tomorrow. 3 days of meals / drinks / last minute organising. Then off to Heathrow........

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's amazing! Remember to upload photos- have a great time- so jealous!!


    Bharati

    ReplyDelete